[PBML] Re: Testing CGI scripts

  • Dave Hannum
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 1999
      Get yourself a copy of the latest Perl for Win32 from Active States, then get something like Microsoft's Personal Web Server. Both
      are freeware. Set your machine up as a "Personal" web server and away you go. PWS can execute your CGI's. Just be careful and set
      it up right the first time because with your Windows registry, if you hose it, it's very difficult to fix.

      "Technology" is stuff that was invented after
      you were born.

      David Hannum
      Web Analyst/Programmer
      Ohio University