Net::POP3

  • koetzler@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      I was using the Net::POP3 module for checking my emails but after
      including the "Timeout -> 15" in

      $pop = Net::POP3->new($mailserver, Timeout->15) or $errcode = 1;

      my program doesn't works anymore with some pop servers. I always get
      a 'timeout message', even if I remove the Timeout. My program don't
      works like before. I'm accessing thru a proxy.

      Anyone have noticed some problems with the Timeout option?

      Marcos Koetzler
      koetzler@...