Threads and external commands.

  • Gustavo Zambon Rozatti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi, I had just subscribed this list.
      I made a perl script that uses Threads and external command
      (system() function). It uses to run fine at an linux machine with 2.2.16
      kernel and Perl 5.6.1.
      I had migrated this script to another machine with linux and 2.4.7
      kernel, but still Perl 5.6.1 and the script just stop before the line that
      calls the system() function.
      It works if it is outside of the async {}; block of commands, but
      not inside.
      Had anyone seen some like this?
      Thanks in advance.

      []´s