Link Checkers...

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi there - are there any pre-made programmes out there, that I can specify a URL, & it scans that web-pge & checks all the links to see if the'yre valid ?

      I dont mind if its one at a time, or the entire website (specific domain / path)

      G.
    • Sean Carr
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
        "Xenu is an excellent freeware link checker which produces a HTML
        report of your link status, Highly Recommended. Download Xenu at:"

        Xenu's Link Sleuth:
        http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

        PS It's free, free, free I tell you :)

        Bye for now,
        Sean Carr

        Nokia 5510 looks weird sounds great.
        Go to http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/ discover and win it!
        The competition ends 16 th of December 2001.