activeperl/apache/win95 problems

  • keslerdan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi everybody.
      I have installed recently the above configuration and I can't get
      things to work form me. Anyone has any idea? The Apache seems to be
      working fine. When I'm calling an html file I get the expected
      results. But when I'm calling a .pl file, in the same directory, what
      I'm getting is the source code of that file and not it's expected
      product...
      I have edited the registry to point the .pl to my activeperl perl.exe
      to look like this:
      REGEDIT4

      [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters
      \Script Map]
      ".pl"="e:\\Perl\\bin\\Perl.exe %s %s"
      ".cgi"="e:\\perl\\bin\\perl.exe %s %s"

      Any proposals will be appreciated.