Milter Filter

  • ramprasad@netcore.co.in
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hi Anyone has used Sendmail::Milter module
      Usually I find CPAN modules very friendly leaving me nothing to do

      I think an obvious requirement they have missed out in
      Sendmail::Milter will be getting attachment names and I dont want to
      try my own hand and end up writing some unwieldy function but probably
      thats what I may have to do
      Can Anyone help me with a better way