Re: [PBML] How to filter ads out of a unix mail file?

  • Arne Kloecker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hi,

      > #you may need to install your email program twice to do this
      > #once to receive your email from a POP server so you can
      > then save it to a file
      > #and once to import the filtered mail from the filtered file
      > which results
      > #from the running of this program - assuming that in the

      I would prefer getting the mail with fetchmail. I would add a User
      mailfilter wich gets the mail. then i would run the filterscript, which
      ends with copying the mailfile to my mailaccount. There i can get it
      with my prefered mailreader.

      I didnt check your script fpr any optimizations.

      Best regards
      Arne