[PBML] Little Perl Prog Help

  • Greg Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 1999
      Hi list! Can someone please help me write a quick little perl program that
      takes info from a form submission (a paragraph that someone submits, plus
      their name and stuff like that) which creates a directory with an index.html
      (directory named after the users submitted nickname) under an existing
      directory. The user also needs to be able to specify which jpg file they
      wish to use as a background in the html file that was created. I've got some
      of the code, but I need help. Any takers???

      --Greg