I'm down ...

  • Jenda@Krynicky.cz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      I'm not able to connect to my server just now (I've been told the
      link to provider is down, the machine sits under a table in a friends
      company) so .. sory no advices from me till I get this working.

      I think everyone who subscribed to the new list should come back here
      and the other list should be deleted/closed.

      I'll stay on both until that.

      Jenda