Help for Greg.

  • gordon stewart
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 1, 2001
      --- Greg Webster <greg@...>

      Unfortunately, that's not the problem. Right now NO
      ONE has moderator access to this, including me, the
      owner. They screwed up my account royally and I can
      not do anything that a normal moderator can do (not
      even view the list of members). Yahoo has ignored
      every request to solve the problem.
      <

      Hi there, Michael Golliday on the
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/listhelp group is a
      yahoo tech person.

      He can help you out.

      Unfortunatly his yahoo email isnt simply yahoo.com or
      yahoo.co.(something).

      I briefly saw something that you had your email /
      moderator privelidged fixed - If so, ignore this
      message..

      G.

      =====
      G. Stewart
      New Zealand chat & Discussion group email
      new_zealand-help@yahoogroups.com for details.

      http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
      - Manage your files online.
    • gordon stewart