FWD: Re: Kill the spammer

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      >Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:15:26 -0800
      >To: <webmaster@...>
      >Subject: Homestead Abuse Team [Case #1048308] (KMM2545948V73721L0KM)
      >From: Homestead Abuse Administrator <abuse@...>
      nimbus3.internetters.co.uk id fA10FXN22309

      >Hello,
      >
      >Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. As a passive
      conduit, Homestead cannot monitor user websites, but we respond to breaches
      of our user agreement when we learn of such behavior.

      >The user has been warned that his or her account will be terminated if
      this inappropriate behavior continues. We very much appreciate your
      interest and commitment to our community. Please let us know if you
      experience further difficulties.

      >Regards,
      >
      >Homestead Abuse Team
      >Homestead Technologies
      >
      >[Case #1048308]

      Regards,

      Greg Smith K75RT
      BMW Club Webmaster
      Southern Section Secretary
      The BMW Club is the trading name of The B.M.W. Motorcycle Club Ltd.
      A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Ireland.
      Registration Number 4261129
      Registered Office: 44 Merlin Way, Swadlincote, South Derbyshire DE11 7QU