JOYOUS NEWS!!!

  • Greg Webster
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      Somewhat MYSTERIOUSLY...I am now with moderator access again!

      Gee...I wonder if they fixed something after a number of complaints??

      So, if you are seriously interested in becoming a co-moderator, email me
      directly and let me know.

      Thank you all for your help.

      Greg

      --
      $me='computers rpgs userfriendly.org new westminster canada geek bc';
      $me=~s/\s+//g;@e=split(//,$me); $x.=$e[$_] for qw(11 7 6 11 0 49 44
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
        > Somewhat MYSTERIOUSLY...I am now with moderator access again!

        And we are share your joy.

        > Gee...I wonder if they fixed something after a number of complaints??

        Could be :-)
      • Manolo Marzan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
          Hi All,

          Where can I find perl modules like DBI and DBD? and
          how to install them so that I can use this modules? I
          am using Redhat Linux 6.2.

          Thanks.

          Nokia Game is on again.
          Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
          all media adventure before November 3rd.
        • Etienne Marcotte
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
            I'm glad to see it worked.

            I sent two emails clearly and directly (one to abuse and one to "other"
            questions. I hope a lot did the same as me, but seems it worked!

            Glad we'll have an admin to ban unwanted adresses!

            Etienne