Re: [PBML] No New Yahoo! Group

  • Mike D
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2001
      Well that might explain it then. You need to check your account at least
      every 90 days (I think?) or they remove the account. So then when your
      Yahoo! login got removed, so did the moderator of the group. I'm not getting
      any matches for "Kickstart70" when I search for the Yahoo! profile/user.

      http://personals.yahoo.com