Re: [PBML] Hello all

  • Eric Via
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2001
      Re: [PBML] Hello all
      On 11/1/01,  at around 9:46 AM +1030,  Daniel Falkenberg said:  :

      Hi all,

      Just thought I would introduce myself to the list.  My name is Dan and I
      am pretty much a perl begginer. I have been using Perl (My first
      language) for about 3 months now.  My name is Dan and I hope I am not
      too much of a nucince to the list :|).

        This list has had its share of pains recently - and it's NOT from perl beginners!  You're what we WANT here Dan!!!

        Great to meet you, and I'm sure you won't be a bother at all!

        Welcome!
      Eric

      --
      ---------------------------
      Eric Via
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2001
        Hi all,

        Just thought I would introduce myself to the list. My name is Dan and I
        am pretty much a perl begginer. I have been using Perl (My first
        language) for about 3 months now. My name is Dan and I hope I am not
        too much of a nucince to the list :|).

        Regards,

        Dan
      • Crandell, Daniel (TIFPC)
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
          Re: [PBML] Hello all
          Welcome Dan, My name is Dan too, and yes I am a beginner like you.  You will find this list very helpful there are alot of great people on here