[PBML] Your unseen moderator

  • Greg Webster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20 11:31 AM
      Hiya folks,

      Just a reminder from your unseen moderator that in order to post to the
      list, you really should join it. I've had a couple of people recently
      trying to post from outside the list without being subscribed, and it means
      I have to approve the messages by hand (and I hate that). Please join, tell
      your friends to join, even invite the family dog.

      List info is at:
      http://www.egroups.com/list/perl-beginner/

      Thanks,

      Greg