Re: [PBML] Kill the spammer

  • Richard Taylor
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 31 11:03 AM
      Please,

      Don't do it this way. If people are going to move have them sign up for an
      account with Yahoogroups. This is the only way it's going to fully work.

      Richard

      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- Greg Webster <greg@...>

        Unfortunately, that's not the problem. Right now NO
        ONE has moderator access to this, including me, the
        owner. They screwed up my account royally and I can
        not do anything that a normal moderator can do (not
        even view the list of members). Yahoo has ignored
        every request to solve the problem.
        <

        Hi there, Michael Golliday on the
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/listhelp group is a
        yahoo tech person.

        He can help you out.

        Unfortunatly his yahoo email isnt simply yahoo.com or
        yahoo.co.(something).

        I briefly saw something that you had your email /
        moderator privelidged fixed - If so, ignore this
        message..

        G.

        =====
        G. Stewart
        New Zealand chat & Discussion group email
        new_zealand-help@yahoogroups.com for details.

        http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
        - Manage your files online.