Tracking ODBC Connections

  • Oliver Manickum
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2000
      Tracking ODBC Connections

      Hey Guys,

              I am trying to track the amount of connections that are made to ODBC via Perl Script. Not only the connections that are made with the script itself,  but other applications that make connections too.  This is for an analysis of connections that are opened and not closed in NT Servers.

              Has anyone came across this, or worked on something similar ?.. some help would be appreciated.

      - Oliver