RE: [PBML] How do I learn Perl?

  • Smith, Sheldon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2000
      For starters, go to www.google.com, type in
      Perl tutorial
      and press enter.
      For me, it just came back with
      Google results 1-10 of about 141,000 for perl tutorial. Search took
      0.04 seconds
      Look through the first few listed and go from there.

      I prefer off-line methods myself. The O'Reilly Learning Perl books
      ("Learning Perl" (for Un*x systems), and "Learning Perl on Win32 Systems")
      are very good starting points.

      Good luck!

    • root
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
        www.neworder.box.sk

        is a wonderful link with a huge amount of material about perl.

        biazus