sendmail -t problems...HELP!!!

  • Rita Sharma
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2000
      Hello,

      I am sending mails using sendmail through a perl script, but
      in the case of invalid user mail address the mail bounces
      back to my server administrator and not to my address which
      i set using "sendmail -t" in the From: header

      Even setting the Reply-to does not seem to help?

      Any ideas? please....i am getting a lot of heat cos of this...

      --
      Best regards,
      Rita Sharma
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2000
        Please post the applicable section of your script, and we'll take a look at
        it...not much we can do without it.

        Greg
        List moderator

        --