Broken images

  • Christian Gustavo Riva
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2001
      Hello.

      I have a web page that make something like this:

      -- page.htm --

      <!--#if expr="$QUERY_STRING" -->
      <!--#include virtual="perlscript.pl" -->
      <!--#else -->

      <form action="page.htm" method=get>
      <..form tags..>
      </form>

      <!--#endif -->
      --------------

      Is not exactly the sintax, but I check if I'm parsing some vars via GET, and if it is, I
      execute a Perl script to display some info with those vars.

      The problem is that when I push on the Submit button, and I reload the page (page.htm), some
      image are not displayed correctly (broken links).

      These images are inserted into the page with SSI too, pasting a 2nd HTML with a JavaScript code
      (for random display only).

      Only if I hit the RELOAD button (browser) I get the images again visible.

      How can I solve this?

      Thanks a lot.

      Christian Gustavo Riva
      -> FonoMax® 2000 - Control Telefonico
      -> http://www.fonomax.com
      -> CGR Software - Programadores & Webmasters
      -> http://www.cgrsoftware.com