Re: [PBML] Re: [OT] sing perl with apache

  • Trap 13
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2001
      On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 07:58:54AM -0000, Damien Carbery wrote:
      > It is very strange that the different browsers behave differently.
      > Are you running the scripts on Linux or Windows?
      >
      > How about posting the portions of httpd.conf that you modified to get
      > this working (for Internet Explorer).

      It doesn't that browser behave differently, but that Apache could
      behave differently according to the browser. It is simply impossible
      that Apache would execute script with IE and not with other
      browsers. It is probably that, working on the same machine, in one
      case you point to the url (http://localhost/cgi-bin/script.cgi) and in
      the other you point directly to the files
      (/usr/lib/cgi-bin/script.cgi).

      > --- In perl-beginner@y..., Frédéric Loiret <floiret@n...
      > > wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I've installed an apache server on my Linux machine.
      > > I want to execute perl scripts on my server, I've installef
      > > all appropriate module.
      > > My problem is that I can execute perl scripts under MS explorer
      > > but under netscape or lynx, browsers show sources of my scripts
      > > but don't execute them.
      > > Is someone have an idea ?
      > >
      > > Thanks a lot.

      Ce qu'il y a d'enivrant dans le mauvais goût, c'est le plaisir
      aristocratique de déplaire.

      Charles Baudelaire - Mon coeur mis à nu.