WoooooHooooo!!!! It works Getting things in the right order.. (an effort to be brief)

  • Franki
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      Oh My god...

      I am as excited as a pig in sh!T

      It works,

      In 4 months of having it work in NT, I have never seen it put down a
      cookie..

      It just did it them...

      for some reason it got the details wrong, but who cares?? it worked...

      Thankyou sooooooooooo much...!!!!!

      WoooHooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

      There are a couple of people on this list, Bill and Adrian that should
      assend to god status immediately :-)

      Thankyou to everyone who tried to get the workings into my think head... :-)

      Many Many thanks...

      rgds

      Frank