How do I process an HTML doc straight from the site

  • Gordon Stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2000
      I'm developing a script which reads some road racing results and extracts
      and saves data relevent to my running club only.
      This works fine if I save the file from a browser then process it.
      However, I would like to eliminate that stage at read directly from the site
      e.g. http://www.results.com/2000/xxjune00.html instead of from a local file.
      I get server/DNS error when I do this.
      Do I need to use some extra module for this?
      If so, what functions/syntax?
      Grateful if someone could help.

      Best regards
      Gordon Stone