Re: unsubscribe

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 3, 2001
      --- In perl-beginner@y..., "Fei-Chih Kuo" <cadmcse@h...> wrote:
      > unsubscribe

      and then quoted the whole of a digest!!!!

      Now this guy obviously has not been reading the correspondence re
      unsubscribing, and really must be stupid (OK, I know he's not a
      native English speaker, but that is no excuse).

      Grrrrrrrreg Smith
    • antony jones
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 3, 2001
        --- Greg <webmaster@...> wrote: > --- In
        perl-beginner@y..., "Fei-Chih Kuo"
        > <cadmcse@h...> wrote:
        > > unsubscribe
        >
        > and then quoted the whole of a digest!!!!
        >
        > Now this guy obviously has not been reading the
        > correspondence re
        > unsubscribing, and really must be stupid (OK, I know
        > he's not a
        > native English speaker, but that is no excuse).
        >
        > Grrrrrrrreg Smith
        >

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        WOHA!!!

        strong words there

      • Jenda Krynicky
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 3, 2001
          From: antony jones <antonyjones101@...>
          > --- Greg <webmaster@...> wrote: > --- In
          > perl-beginner@y..., "Fei-Chih Kuo"
          > > <cadmcse@h...> wrote:
          > > > unsubscribe
          > >
          > > and then quoted the whole of a digest!!!!
          > >
          > > Now this guy obviously has not been reading the
          > > correspondence re
          > > unsubscribing, and really must be stupid (OK, I know
          > > he's not a
          > > native English speaker, but that is no excuse).
          > >
          > > Grrrrrrrreg Smith
          >
          > WOHA!!!
          >
          > strong words there

          I'd use even stronger if I did not delete the mail without even looking
          at it.

          ANYONE WHO QUOTES A WHOLE THREAD INCLUDING ALL
          THE HEADERS, SIGNATURES, ADS AND EVERYTHING,
          ESPECIALY IF THE THREAD IS TOTALY UNRELATED TO HIS
          POST SHOULD BE PUBLICLY FLOGED.
          (If it happens to be a nice girl I book the best seat!)

          Only quote the relevant parts !!!

          ANYONE WHO USES A NONINFORMATIVE SUBJECT ("Please
          help", "Help newbie", "I need help", "question", "beginer" and
          similar) SHOULD BE IGNORED AND LEFT WITHOUT HELP.
          (Unless it's a nice girl from Prague looking for an offline tutor ;-)

          ANYONE WHO SENDS AN UNSUBSCRIPTION REQUEST INTO
          A MAILING LIST WITHOUT TRYING AT LEAST FIVE OTHER
          DIFFERENT WAYS BEFORE SHOULD BE ... ASHAMED OF
          HIM/HER-SELF.

          Jenda

          P.S.: Sorry for shouting.

          =========== Jenda@... == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
          It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
          I can't find it.
          --- me
        • G.D. Bell
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 3, 2002
            unsubscribe

            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 26, 2003
              unsubscribe
            • Bram Swenson
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 27 10:10 PM
                unsubscribe
              • Noah
                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 9, 2006
                  unsubscribe

                • Rob Richardson
                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 9, 2006
                    Noah (and everybody else),

                    To unsubscribe from this list, send an E-mail to
                    perl-beginner-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com. Subject and body can be
                    left blank.

                    RobR