Re: [PBML] Re: counting weekdays

  • toni_t_banire@sbphrd.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      yes, but the year will start from 2001 till forever

      Toni
    • toni_t_banire@sbphrd.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        yes, all years are taken into consideratrion.

        What I am trying to do is supply 2 dates to perl and find how many days are
        between them excluding weekends.

        Toni
      • Sean
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
          Date manipulation is one of the more difficult things to do. Try
          using one of the modules off of CPAN in aiding your quest.

          http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=date

          Good luck!