counting weekdays

  • toni_t_banire@sbphrd.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      Does anyone have a snippet of code that will enable me to count the
      no. of weekdays (not weekends) in any given month.

      I would have posted an example of how I intend to go about it, to be
      honest, i'm not sure where to start.

      Do I need modules, do I reference a calender

      Pls Help
    • Sean
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        Is it for any given year too?

      • tom@thebuyersfund.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          Will you want to exclude Holidays or vacation days as well?

        • tom@thebuyersfund.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
            Some possible help:

            http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/perl/pod/perlfaq4/How_do_I_find_the_
            week_of_the_year_day_of_the_year_.html

            Not an answer but related, perhaps, to the problem.

            HTH,

            Tom