Re: [PBML] [OT] How to unsubscribe

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      --- In perl-beginner@y..., "Marcus Gus Nessel" <frosty@e...> wrote:
      > I want to unsubscribe but can not find the link
      > and yes i have looked

      assumed this group would as well.

      Perhaps our moderator can fix this, and while he's at it, he can
      delete that arab terrorist (almuhands?), and those others who are
      bouncing???

      Greg Smith
    • Greg Webster
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        On Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:27:46 -0000
        "Greg" <webmaster@...> wrote:
        > My sincerest apologies.
        >
        > I read the messages on this group via the web, so do not see what
        > others get by e-mail.
        >
        > I also own/moderate another Yahoo group, and on that, all messages
        > sent by e-mail have the unsubscribe details included, so naturally I
        > assumed this group would as well.
        >
        > Perhaps our moderator can fix this, and while he's at it, he can
        > delete that arab terrorist (almuhands?), and those others who are
        > bouncing???
        >
        > Greg Smith

        Unfortunately, there is very little I can do. Yahoo has somehow
        disconnected the group from my email address, and at this point has
        ignored 6 requests to solve it. I don't have any more access than anyone
        else, not even seeing the members list.

        If anyone wants to write to Yahoo via their feedback form on this issue,
        it would be appreciated...I've done pretty much all I can.

        Greg

        --
        $me='computers rpgs userfriendly.org new westminster canada geek bc';
        $me=~s/\s+//g;@e=split(//,$me); $x.=$e[$_] for qw(11 7 6 11 0 49 44