Re: [PBML] Digest Number 57

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2000
      Hello,

      I should have been more clear. The editing is done using perl,
      not vi, if that is what you are referring to. Code snippet
      looks like this:
      open(INPUT, "$myfile_path");
      @olddata = <INPUT>;
      close(INPUT);
      chomp(@olddata);

      etc....

      Regardless, I can edit the 3,000 line file just fine in vi.
      The same file won't edit using the perl code above. It will
      edit just fine using the code above, if I truncate the same
      file down to about 700 lines.

      Any other ideas??

      http://im.yahoo.com/