Ladies and Gents,

  • beau@nyc-search.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      If you are or know any peers or friends who are looking to get their
      feet wet in Perl, send me your/their resume. I have multiple clients
      in NYC looking for entry-intermediate Perl programmers, preferably on
      UNIX.

      I also have on-site contract opportunities for VERY experienced Perl
      Programmers | 70-120/hour, no joke!

      NOTE: Most of the contract opportunities will start on-site, however,
      once you've gained a clients trust, they'll usually allow you to take
      work home, hence the word "telecommute".

      I look forward to hearing from you.