Embed C in Perl

  • gte848e@prism.gatech.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2000
      Hello, I have a question I was wondering if any of you would be able
      to help me with...currently I have a C program and a Perl
      program(which uses DBI/DBD to connect to a mysql
      server)....unfortunately I run into problems when trying to use
      perl_call from the C program to run the Perl commands...it says
      connect command cannot be found(if i don't include 'use DBI' at the
      top of the script) which is kinda to be expected....and if I put the
      use DBI in at the top, the compiler balks saying perl cannot be
      dynamically compiled, perl either needs to be updated(I have 5.6.0)
      or
      perl needs to be statically compiled.....any suggestions?

      Thanks, Ben