reg IPC::Open3

  • Sundar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2000
      Hi all,

      I am trying to use the open3() in IPC::Open3 to run a shell script which
      requires some input during its execution, but it is not working.Can
      anyone suggest me how to use this function.( I couldnt get a clear
      picture from the documentation.)
      Or is there any alternative function that can be used to run a shell
      script interactively providing the input?

      Thanks
      Sundar.

      http://im.yahoo.com