cgi D/load tip.

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2000
      --- Nathan Rimmer <nathan@...>
      wrote:

      > I can post the script if that helps (I didnt now as
      > it is fairly
      > long).

      Not anything useful - but one tip I promote on my perl
      list (I wont say the name).

      BUt If people want to display the exact code of their
      scripts - I suggest saving it as a TEXT / *.TXT file,
      and uploading it to the 'normal' / 'HTML section of
      their site. - then just putting the URL of the code
      onto the message.

      - Less space used by the messages - & not everyone
      will want to view the full script - but if they do -
      they can.

      Just my $0.02

      Gordon.