[PBML] Server desconnected

  • igarcia@technologist.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 1999
      Hello!

      I am thinking about installing a HTTP server in a PC (with Windows Workstation NT 4.0) that it is not connected to the Internet (to test scripts). Beyond the proper server what it is necessary? The documentation of the server says that browser needs a " TCP/IP stack " to communicate itself with the server. How I make to install it? Some colleague of the list already made this?

      I thank any information anticipatedly.

      Ivan Garcia
      S�o Carlos, Brazil

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/perl-beginner