errors building 5.6.1 on IRIX 6.5 with gcc 2.95.3

  • andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      I downloaded the tardist of gcc from the normal sgi freeware site.
      Downloaded gcc2.95.3 source, built gcc2.95.3 using the sgi freeware
      binaries. That worked fine. I was able to re-build 2.95.3 with the
      gcc I had just built. So I'm guessing the compilers work fine.

      Anyway, I'm getting the following

      Tons of these type errors. LOoks like all is from B.o

      ld64: ERROR 33: Unresolved text symbol "Perl_gv_stashpvn" -- 1st
      referenced by B.o.

      Thoughts? pls mail me directly. Thanks

      - andrew