RE: [PBML] sendmail on windose

  • Franki
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      you might look into the sender.pm module as well,

      it uses socket and I got it working when I was a complete newbie just by reading everything I found when I did a search for sender.pm in a search engine..

      I added it to a shopping cart i had, and it has been used on a couple of NT and linux ISP servers now with no problems..

      regards

      Frank