sendmail on windose

  • Adrian Fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      I have perl activestate installed on a windows box and an apache server. I
      also have mysql and php set up on the same box. It all works fine and my
      development turn around has improved heaps.

      Is there any way I can set up sendmail so I can simulate the sending of
      emails from my scripts. Parts of the scripts send emails to confirm that
      things have been successful and I cant know that the script is working if I
      cant send emails to myself. So it is almost crucial that I be able to do
      that.

      Please be gentle with me and take me by the hand to guide me as this is
      unfamiliar ground for me.

      TIA

      Adrian Fischer