How to make double work

  • malaikat@inbox.as
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hi everyone! ;)

      I just need to know on how to create a double work 'post-method' using Perl
      from a different server. I have an account in paid-hosting, and I also have
      an account in free-hosting that support perl. My question is:

      #--Question:

      Say I have a guestbook.pl in my paid-hosting. What
      script-lines that I should enter into the guestbook.pl
      within my paid-hosting so that it could also send the
      queries straight to the guestbook-infree.pl on the
      free-webhosting?

      #--End_Of_Question

      So that it will automaticaly creating a backup inside a free-hosting,
      whenever there is somebody giving queries into my guestbook forms from the
      main page @ paid-hosting. Of course I have also prepared files-content that
      are almost the same as the paid-hosting (the file that will be written @
      free-host).

      Thanks in advance.