RE: [PBML] adding a path variable to @inc..

  • Franki
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30 5:09 PM
      disregard the last email,, I kept playing and ended up working by changing
      the following...

      This,
      use EnigmaCrypter;
      use StringUtilityBelt;

      I changed to this:

      require "$PaTh/EnigmaCrypter.pm";
      require "$PaTh/StringUtilityBelt.pm";

      and it worked, it surprised the hell out of me...

      anyway it works, many thanks..

      rgds

      Frank