Re: [PBML] Digest Number 408

  • Gordon Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001

      Yes - you CAN (unlike some replies ive seen)

      Just use :-

      if ($value = 1){

      stuff that create the OUTPUT of the form here....
      }

      if ($value ne 1) {

      Create the form here - Make sure you have a 'hidden'
      value 'value' & set it to 'one'

      & When the person hits 'send' / 'enter' - it
      re-directs the results - onto the samre script.

      }

      I'll send an example - Later - Going out in 2-3 mins..

      G.

      =====
      Gordon
      gordon-me@yahoogroups.com (h&w)