Parallel port

  • ykep@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      HI, everyone.

      I want to control parallel port, sending each data to datapin ( pin2-
      9 ) and reading from signal pin, i guess that's a 'raw' control, so
      how exactly do i do that with perl from linux ? I'm just recently
      learn perl, so could you give me an example.
      I can do that from windows/dos using assembler, but i really need to
      do that using perl, or is there a way to use assembler or c from
      perl ?

      thanks.