Re: [PBML] Help running my Perl

  • Peter Hawkes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 1:16 PM
      Thank you to all of you who have helped me with my question, I am TOTALLY
      new to programming and thanks to the help in here I am slowly making
      headway, I hope you don't mind more of my 'dummy' questions!!

      Thanks again

      Pete
      pete3005@...

      Get Paid to Surf the Web. It's free, easy and fun.
      Sign up for AllAdvantage.com at

      http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=KVP-531