Re: [PBML] Cutting columns fm a txt file w/PERL

  • Eric Via
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
      On 6/2/01, with the clock reading 7:43 PM -0500, Charles K.
      Clarkson took a sip of coffee, stared into the email screen, and
      with the greatest of confidence and grace, and at around 160 words a
      minute, began to type: :

      [snip]

      > I didn't do any error checking or file locking.
      >If you want a line by line explanation - just ask.

      YOU bet I will - THANK YOU! I most definately will go over what
      you've written and try to understand each line - I love this list
      because there 's such great knowledge and such friendly people - and
      I don't want to just - "ask, take their script, and run" - 'cause I
      GOTS TA LEARN!

      THANK you Charles!!! I'll get back to you asap!

      Eric
      PS - what's "HTH" in your signoff?
      --
      ---------------------------
      Eric Via
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
        Eric Via <ericvia@...>

        : PS - what's "HTH" in your signoff?

        Well, here in Dallas it might mean 'Hotter Than
        Heck', but I mean 'Hope That Helps'.

        HTH,
        Charles K. Clarkson

        The Earth is degenerating today.