subroutines in seperate files-How do I do it?

  • zoom29@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I have been trying for the past 4 hours straight to solve this
      problem so I am now asking for HELP!

      Reading "programming Perl" and "Perl Cookbook", I am trying to break
      my program up using subroutines that reside in a common file.
      Even though right now it is not really needed, in a few days the
      program will be too big to handle in one file so I want to know how
      to create modules.

      Does anybody know how to get documentation on Makefile.PL so that it
      will install my module in the proper place, or do I always have to
      copy my revisions over to
      /usr/lib/verylongdirectorypath/etc/etc/etc

      Thanks.