need help/advice today!!!! (friday 1st)

  • arnottf@interv8.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Please! Im up sh*t creek!!!

      Ive got a script which Ive adapted to post job adverts. It works
      really well but I need a way to edit/delete them too and I need it
      fast!

      the way it works is this . . .

      the details are entered via a form. Then the script creates an html
      page to spit the details back out into a table for the visitor. I
      figured that if it can read the info it could also delete it . . but
      now i aint so sure. If i just had some way of selecting a file and
      completely erasing it that would be fin but Im gonna get my a**
      kicked if I cant get this working today!!!!

      hope someone has nothing better to do today - just pointing me in the
      right direction is all i need - not too many technical terms as all
      im capable of is adapting other peoples work so far!!!!

      thanks . . . .

      Flemming