How to set low priority?

  • Joseph Kiok
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2000

      Thanks Oliver!  I'm kinda new at this, can you please advise how I can run something at a low priority?  and vice versa please.

      Thanks.

      Regards,
      Joseph
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2000
        Hey There,

            Depending on the OS that you are using... you do it according to that way...
                for example on *nix you can use the command nice  to work on a priority that you set;
                for NT you can use the mouse to right click on the process and set it to low.

        Hope this helps

        - Oliver