NYC | Support and Implementation Engineer's (3)

  • beau@nyc-search.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 8:50 AM
      Support and Implementation Engineer's. These are support positions.
      Salary range is $40-50K. These are the people who will go onsite to
      ourclients and train them in our software, troubleshoot on site, etc.
      They do need to be "Techies", although they need to have a good
      foundation of knowledge with HTML, Perl, Unix and NT. I'm looking at
      three of these spots right now.