[PBML] RE: data validation

  • pang khong lin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1998
      hi all,

      Thanks Matthew ! Managed to modify it to suit my need( like catering for
      leading spaces and tabs etc ) Kind of fun playing with regex.

      As for the date, is there any other way? i don't really understand those
      perl module concept and time is running out for me. Are there any
      subroutines that do the same job that only needs a require statement ?

      Thanks again!!