AUTH

  • Bruno Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2000
      Hello,

      I will show an example of my question:

      An user with login john and password smith go to a restrict area in my site.
      Like domain.com/restrict/index.html.

      he type his login and password and log in. now is the problem, he will use a form that send emails for me, and i want that in the email that i will receive appears Login.
      I saw enviroments like $ENV(AUTH_TYPE) but it is not working.

      Anyone have any idea?

      Thank you

      Bruno Silva