Proper posting.

  • Jason M. Sperry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      I just wanted to request that if you respond to a previous posting, please leave in only applicable parts of the original posting in your message.  For example, the recent "How do I start learning perl" posting.  In almost every response the original message was repeated, and worse is that sometimes previous responses and the original post were left intact in a new response.  If people leave in only parts of the message that are necessary to quote then the list will be much cleaner and easier to read.  Thanks guys.

      Jason Sperry