Re: "use strict" and "$my total"

  • vallinis@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2001
      Wow that was a good post indeed! Descriptive, deep, and geared
      towards persons who do not have a thorough understanding of perl
      (some post are quite brief and so on the topic that a beginner sees
      them, really, as post for advanced progammers...). I do not want to
      waste our forum bandwidth, but my congratulations for this post
      appeared mandatory to me! Thank you!

      --- In perl-beginner@y..., "J.E. Cripps" <cycmn@n...> wrote:

      > Here's a few words on "use strict" Now you have been warned :-)